Invitation to Ecoworks AGM – Friday April 5th, 6.30pm at Ecoworks offices, Brewsters Rd.
The Agenda for the official part of the AGM is below:
- Chairs Opening Remarks/Welcome
- Minutes of previous AGM
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Chair’s report
- Presentation of Annual Report – Chair
- Adoption of Annual Report
- Finance report
- Presentation of Accounts
- Adoption of Accounts
- Appointment of Auditors/Independent Examiner
- Election of Chairman
- Election of Secretary
- Election of Treasurer
- Election of Management Committee
- Motions to be put to the AGM
- (1) Change of Objects
- (2) Community Garden
- Any Other Competent Business
- Closing remarks
Further details of the motions are be available by clicking on the links above. 7 days before the AGM.
The doors will be open from 6.30pm with refreshments available and everyone who wants to attend will need to be in and ready to start by 7pm.
The AGM is open to all, but only members can speak or vote – if you’re not yet a member but want to join please follow this link: http://www.ecoworks.org.uk/apply-to-become-a-member/
We look forward to seeing you all there!